Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

I think we are all waiting for the most important person, The American Ambassador to Japan Rahm Emmanuel, to make a statement.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Navaash posted:

It's more like KakaoTalk, which makes sense as LINE's parent company (Naver) is the same company that makes that.

Also with a vastly superior sticker game.

Sticker game is no joke. LINE is the big messaging app in Japan, Taiwan, and Thailand, and that's pretty much it. I was able to convince my mom to use it because it was the easiest way for her to communicate with me after she deleted all other social media.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Barudak posted:

And now Twitter is dying so they're probably freebasing powdered nato or whatever it is they get up to in victory.

I enjoy the idea of grinding up foreign generals but I also get to think about how much I dislike natto.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Nessus posted:

While the supply of Gunpla is a strategic necessity, I believe having a friendly power a short plane trip away from Red China is also a major factor, especially if they start looking coveteously at Taiwan. (I've heard Japan and Taiwan actually love each other now, somehow?)

Japan/Taiwan relations and how Taiwan sees itself as a former colony pretty close to "opposite of Korea." The Colonial Uprisings are known and studied in middle school (the last one had a pretty big movie about it in the past 10 years) but that kind of moral outrage is usually directly towards the White Terror era than the colonial era now.