Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

leather fedora
Jun 27, 2004

The closest acceptable translation is
"die properly"

Sheep posted:

twenty four hours while some "famous" person runs in a marathon.
The best part is that a simple check on Google Maps will prove that whatever course they're running doesn't take nearly that long to run. While it's still probably not an easy feat, they still have plenty of time to rest when the cameras aren't on them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

leather fedora
Jun 27, 2004

"die properly"
I actually saw the guy on the bridge shouting through his loudspeaker that day. I didn't stick around because I had places to be, but I had no idea he was going to set himself on fire. Dude had guts, but it's unfortunate the JP press has been pretty silent on the whole thing.

leather fedora
Jun 27, 2004

"die properly"
Considering how many people get hitched to coworkers, it sort of makes sense, but yeah.

leather fedora
Jun 27, 2004

"die properly"
One place I work for managed to successfully shift most of their staff to remote work after realizing how much they were saving on office rentals.

leather fedora
Jun 27, 2004

"die properly"
https://twitter.com/mrjeffu/status/1710538753473904964
Stupid Australians giving everyone the flu.