Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
Poverty and inequality is getting worse, especially for the increasing numbers of single mothers. It's not like stagnation is keeping things equal they are getting worse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
More people are getting poor because taxes are continuing to rise unlike wages, financial assistance is increasing to more and more needy, there are more single parent families with increasing poverty in them because women have less options, there aren't enough workers and no plans to increase immigration, child care is an enormous burden etc etc many signs like this post to a drastic lowering in the quality of life for many.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
What I've seen says its jobs overall. Probably lots of service, the aforementioned health and labour. Certainly there is a lot of useless construction going on.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
No but implying there is only one way of thinking about it is.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

Rekinom posted:

Actually, I don't think Japanese people are racist or xenophobic. It's simply the only logical answer that consistently explains the overarching theme of their foreign and domestic policy over the last 100 years or so.

Yeah you can tell a lot about a people by their leaders. It's why I think every American is a religious mass murderer.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

Rekinom posted:

Murder implies illegality, though.

There's a gently caress lot of that, much like your orientalism.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
I've never seen anything more wrong and racist about everything in my life than this thread.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

harperdc posted:

If you’re 25, you’re probably too old.

Lmfao. Too true.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
There’s an app called NERV which has a lot of detailed info, especially about the tsunami. You can see arrival times even.