Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

Brother Jonathan posted:

I love that game. :allears:

The glitch in the video with the stack of plywood reminds me of the silly collisions in Trespasser:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZWrAW4Wnwo

Every group of items was a coiled spring ready to unleash death if you hit it wrong.

I've never played Skate 3 and I've never tried to use an in-game video editor, so I may be completely wrong when it comes to this, but I'm under the impression that these aren't happening during gameplay, they're only happening in the video editor. My reasoning is that a physics engine may react one way during gameplay but when you replay it, it's literally the controller inputs but still a real-time physics engine. That's why you can see a player doing some inputs that make sense, but the physics react completely differently. That other video linked has perfect examples of what I'm trying to say, the guy replaying the same trick over and over but the physics engine acting differently each time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU