Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TShields
Mar 30, 2007

We can rule them like gods! ...Angry gods.

Internet Cliche posted:

I don't have video of it, but another Skyrim bug I've ran into has something to do with the game getting confused when necromancers lead their zombies outside of an area (as in you have to load), then fast travel before the spell expires. Sometime later, you'll have another instance of that monster show up when you fast travel.

I ran into this by showing up at the gates of Whiterun accompanied by a storm mage and a falmer (100 Conjuration lets you have two beasts). The storm mage started throwing lightning at the falmer, but it arced around and killed civilians, it was terrible.

It always happens when random citizens try to talk to me in Whiterun when all I'm trying to do is duck into a store. They pop up in the store with me still trying to chat.

My favorite one of my latest playthrough is joining the Mage's guild and having the little part where Tolfdir is going to teach you how Wards work. I had dismissed Lydia when I remembered what was going to happen, so she was headed towards the door. But as soon as Tolfdir went "aggro" to me to cast the spell that I was supposed to block, she went nuts and charged him. The result was every mage in a three mile radius nuking the gently caress out of her. I've never seen so many goddamn magical effects at once.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TShields
Mar 30, 2007

We can rule them like gods! ...Angry gods.

Internet Cliche posted:

Oh so it's not just a conjuring thing? I stopped keeping other followers, their AI is stupid and they're very flammable.

Strangely enough, I'm playing a conjurer this run (as in the other 200 hours of time I've put into it, I've never run one before) and I haven't seen any issues with her and my summons. I think if there was one, it got patched out. My only problem now is that fights get too "messy" sometimes, and my stupid Frost Archon likes to block doorways that I need to get through. I don't want to have to murder you, Frosty, but I gotta see what loot was on those bandits now...