Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

miscellaneous14 posted:

This was posted in the Awful Game Mods thread, but it definitely belongs here. It's basically what happens when you smack a bunch of bizarre Fallout: New Vegas mods together and see the Gamebryo engine implode on itself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAx_2Fo1qyQ

The very first thing I noticed about this video was, "Why can't the base game's textures, without mods or anything, be as good as the weed poster in the background?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

redmercer posted:

Generally speaking, they flagged way, WAY too many NPCs as essential. It seems they were deathly afraid you might fail a quest

I dunno if this is that they're worried that the player might kill NPCs who are important to THEIR ARTISTIC VISION so much as it is, "we'd better make all the quest-relevant NPCs invincible because what if the player brushes a fruit stand in Whiterun and accidentally railguns an apple into a Jarl?"

Fur20 has a new favorite as of 09:32 on Feb 24, 2013

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Red_Mage posted:

Yeah, I am surprised they didn't do a thing where all NPCs involved in any quest don't just respawn in a week or two. Its irritating as poo poo being on some sort of radiant quest and having a dragon appear after you fast travel and gently caress the whole thing up completely because everyone and their grandmother has to run to the town square and punch the dragon before you can say "no wait he's about to breath fire."
My best Radiant AI experience was a dragon attack occurred right in the middle of my tour of the mage academy. The other wizards came out in full force and hosed it up, but I couldn't finish the quest after that because every NPC in the entire area was too busy marvelling at the skeleton, and from that point on no matter how long I waited or fast traveled, the only response I got from anyone in the area was "I think I just saw him steal its essence!" Of course this included the tour guide.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

miscellaneous14 posted:

A game streaming show runs into a rather painful bug at the end of Ducktales Remastered, which ends up ruining the theme song in the best way possible.
The most amusing part of this is that this game had nearly a hundred times the staff than the original game and yet... this.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Gamma Nerd posted:

Castlevania: SOTN is the greatest speedgame for this reason.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpfaAqzjRUY
Yeah, but this guy's voice is so unbearable.

AQUAMOLE DRACULA

Why can't he just give us the game audio without wagging his neckbearded chins like every other speedrunner?

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Starhawk64 posted:

So I playing some Killing Floor, alt-tabbed out to check something, and when I went back to the game I got this lovely graphics glitch:

Ah yes, the timeless "top ten signs your graphics card is dying" glitch.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
That whole sequence is kinda boned. In my most recent playthrough--2012, I think? Some after after the latest official patch--and everyone in the room would aggro to me if I ever entered sneaking mode. They didn't really care that I just came out of a restricted area... just that I came out of it crouched.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

HenryEx posted:

Here's a wikipedia link.

You could have probably found that out yourself in like 5 seconds.
Well yeah, but the Wikipedia link is like ten paragraphs too long. You see the other responses in this thread? Those are good, clean summaries. The Wikipedia article was written by people way too invested in an online game and they have a goddamn section about using it as a case study for the spread of virulent infections.

It's like you're looking for, "well long story short it was some guys who were fuckin' around and they realized you could infect NPCs who would keep infecting themselves because they're invincible and any players who encountered them would die horribly." Instead, you get, "In an analysis of the Corrupted Blood incident, Charles Blair, deputy director of the Center of Terrorism and Intelligence Studies, said that World of Warcraft could provide a powerful new way to study how terrorist cells form and operate.[citation needed]"

v C'mon dogg it's not like you wrote the article, no need to defend it. It, like almost everything else on Wikipedia, is straight TMI.

Fur20 has a new favorite as of 02:29 on Apr 16, 2014

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

I didn't realize UFC was based on 3D Fighter Maker.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Tracula posted:

Yeah, Nintendo realized tripping pissed of literally everybody thankfully.

It did? I wouldn't have noticed it if someone had told me. Even after I learned that tripping was a thing, I kept an eye out for it and never really saw it happen to anyone.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

kirbysuperstar posted:

I've still never seen tripping. I think they toned it down in the PAL version or something, that's the only explanation I have :v:

Well, to the guy's credit, I've also never played SSBB without either a beer or a blunt in one hand, as god intended.

Fur20 has a new favorite as of 07:07 on Sep 29, 2014

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Zereth posted:

I'm a fan of ABRACADABRA I WIN myself.

My favorite has got to be BRA LICKIN PLAYA HATER

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

ass_unit.gif

I'm actually still kinda interested in the game and, having enjoyed AC3, the negative comparisons don't really faze me, so I do hope they fix this poo poo by the time I get it... maybe next month, maybe January.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Polaron posted:

It was really creepy the first time it happened and I thought a character was about to suffer demonic possession or something.

Funnily enough, it's probably just Bioware recycling half-decade code because this happens in the PC version of DA:O, too.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Kennel posted:

PC release!

Hey gently caress you buddy, World Yoga Entertainment 2015 is a fantastic game.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Captain Lavender posted:

Is it normal for enemies to die this way? Is it an Elven Armor thing?

It's Skyrim, it's a miracle that their bodies aren't flipping out and launching you through the roof into the stratosphere.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

VinzKlortho posted:

Seems legit.

At first I was like, Russia? And then I saw Family Mart. Like, I could see China's engineers trying to do this, but Japan? Really?

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Huszsersvn posted:

I think the second one is a sigil that summons some kind of roadworks demon.

Y̷̭O̹Ù̥̘͕ ̺̠̱͔̭W͏̳̺I̧͉̮͕ĻL̤̬̫̝̰̪͉͜ ̲R̴̰̳̞E̪̣̲̻G̩R̸͕̲̬̮͎̹ͅÉ̝͉̠T̲̝͎̯͖͍ T҉̩H̦̺͔͔̝͓ͅI̝̬͓͉̲͉͍S

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

A pony avatar talking about his girlfriend belongs in the STDH thread.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Lblitzer posted:

I just don't know what to say. It's beautiful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4BgZkJYzPU

if(p1Name == nepats || p2Name == nepats)
{
    if (downbycontact == true)
    {
        downbycontact = false;
    }
}

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い