Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OneEightHundred
Feb 28, 2008

Soon, we will be unstoppable!
BF3: They've set a charge on our MCOM, disarm it! On second thought, RUN!

Manderley vs. the door

UNATCO hates the vacuum cleaner

Blitzcrank's extra-high-tension arm cable

OneEightHundred has a new favorite as of 16:30 on Jul 2, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OneEightHundred
Feb 28, 2008

Unfortunately no video, but NFL '95 on the Genesis could be exploited to hell in 2-player coop mainly because the second player could press C to dive downfield before the snap and would not get called offsides. Cue hilarity like catching your own kickoffs, or throwing bombs downfield the instant the ball is snapped.

For extra hilarity, if the second player contacted a player on the other team while diving, the other team would get a 5 yard encroachment penalty.

OneEightHundred
Feb 28, 2008

Landerig posted:

That one spot in the level, you can kill the enemies and make then fall through the grating. They often get stuck or lay there jiggling weirdly until they fall through.
I wish I could find the old Postal 2 screenshot collection I had because this poo poo happened all the time. I was pushing around a cardboard box and it fell through the floor. I threw a grenade at a counter and one of the cigarette packs got stuck in the wall, so I kicked it and it disappeared, only for me to later pick it up out of the other side of the wall. Ragdolls got stuck in floors constantly. I also found a sewer-grate sized hole in a street and moved over it and promptly fell out of the map.

OneEightHundred
Feb 28, 2008

Found some really old WoW screens while digging up a backup. Apparently at one point, there was a bug that would cause players to occasionally use textures from the wrong race.