Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

redmercer posted:

Apologies because it's Angry Video Game Nerd, but, well, just LOOK at this. Did EVERY copy of Rocky for the PS2 do this or did he get a weird press?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdWRTleizFU&t=786s

My flatmates had a PAL copy back in the day, it didn't do anything like that but this one time it did delete all the save data.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

I had a pretty weird glitch in Battlefield 3 the other day. I'm terrible at jets and got attacked pretty quickly, but I didn't die, and my plane didn't explode. I just lost all control, I couldn't turn or slow down or anything. The plane just kept on going and going.

RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

Having just marathoned AssCreed:Rev, it's actually just so nice to see some kind of positive emotion on an assassins face.

Edit: And just starting AssCreed3, I see they've overhauled the facial animation system to give you even more technologically impressive angst faces. Woo.

RillAkBea has a new favorite as of 11:53 on Dec 28, 2013

RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

Soulex posted:

I'm also playing through to see glitches, but so far there has only been 2, one when I killed a guard on a wire in Brotherhood that made him stretch to the ground and in Revelations (just now) where someone I was supposed to be following kept running backwards.

Just wait until you get to 3! Over a year later it's still hilariously unpolished at points. I just failed an eavesdropping mission a couple of times for various reasons involving the same 2 guards. Several times despite the fact they're supposed to be walking, having a conversation together they bumped into each other, got turned around and spotted me. Another time one got suspicious of me while the other kept on his route, and amazingly the two kept up their conversation despite not even being in earshot of each other. And of course I'll never get tired of citizens violently shoving past each other for no reason.

Overall it's a bit of a shame really as there are some great improvements to the engine and they've all gone to waste.