Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bushmaori
Mar 8, 2009
I had a good one in Dead Island just after it game, got that game was a mess. I was playing 4 player co-op and we entered some cut scene where a supporting characters father was dying/ just died and it was supposed to be a very sad affair. Probably would have been if there wasn't one of the characters in the background constantly running against the wall.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bushmaori
Mar 8, 2009

Action Tortoise posted:

My working theory is that Batman punched him in a pressure point that locked all of his joints into place.

If his arms went up that would be the forbidden response, you know the one.

I had a really odd glitch playing doom a few weeks back on LAN. 3 People playing, on the completion of a level only two of us actually went to the next level, the other stayed on the level he was already on, in doom you are all supposed to move through the levels together so this was pretty weird. On top of that he could see us and we could see him and all of our moves and actions were displayed on these characters so while I was running down a corridor and shooting imps on my screen on his I was running into a corner and emptying shotgun rounds at the wall.

Bushmaori
Mar 8, 2009

everybethesdagame.gif

Funny how TES online has so many bugs, who possibly could have seen that coming.

Bushmaori
Mar 8, 2009

CJacobs posted:

That's a pretty weird bug. Are you sure you didn't just overlook her? Her coat kinda blends in with the shade she's standing in when you first meet her.

Yeah I did this for a while, must have run right past her a couple of times and missed her. The first time she isn't right next to the majula bonfire but rather off towards the cliff a little bit.

Bushmaori
Mar 8, 2009

I like how clipping is getting better and better with these modern (realistic) fighting games, what system is that gif from?

Bushmaori
Mar 8, 2009

Jerusalem posted:

Don't get me wrong, I love the game. But that was undeniably lovely DLC and I can't believe that bug still occurs after all this time.

We got yo money now gently caress off. Fairly standard stuff unfortunately.

Bushmaori
Mar 8, 2009

Hahaha, JFC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bushmaori
Mar 8, 2009

SuddenCactus posted:

I gave one of the companions in Fallout 4, Ken Valentine, a Fat Man. Ken proceeded to disappear from my side when I entered a building that happened to be full of enemies. Ken was loose in the building somewhere responding to the enemies threats.

Ready to fire upon them with miniature nukes.

I pretty much turned the game into a survival horror game.

This is actually really funny, I'm gonna give one to Piper.