Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?

internet celebrity posted:

Russian driving simulator goes hilariously wrong.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0wjGh-uX2g

This is hilarious.

Here's one of my favourites, a corpse goes wrong in Fallout 3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OK8gjcnGLw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?

Why am I in this video :psyduck:

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?

Jenner posted:

It's not an LP, I just named all my soldiers after Goons because I am uncreative. Good news, Apples, you haven't died yet! If it creeps you out I'll rename her though. That squad consists of Geop, Panzer Skank, Didja Redo and Apples, as seen selected in the video. (I think the other two are Daikatana Ritsu and 100 HOGS AGREE...)

Haha no no it's great, I was just wondering if I'd signed up to an LP and forgotten about it, or something. Thanks for making me a sniper!

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?

Tracula posted:

I have had the strangest glitch with Dragon Age: Inquisition. So when you make a character you get to choose between 2 different voices I believe. Half way in my character (A male dwarf warrior if that matters) shifted to the other voice I didn't choose. So now I'm significantly gruffer than I used to be and holy gently caress is it distracting. There was a very specific point that it happened. So gonna take this for minor spoilers?

You get to Skyhold keep and Hawke shows up. During the first conversation with him I notice the player character sounded totally different. I -think- male Hawke has the same VA as one of those for the Inquisitor so the game doesn't know what to do and switches you to the other one? I haven't the slightest clue.

I could be wrong about something here but I'm loving positive the main character randomly got a new VA half way into the game for some goddamn reason.

It seems to be because the character creator comes with a voice selection option, but when there's no need to select a voice it goes to the default - for dwarves and qunari that's the American voice, for elves and humans it's the British voice. People playing an American dwarf won't have any issues. Hawke's character creator sets the Inquisitor's voice as well as Hawke's. I had to go with default Hawke instead of my awesome beardy mountain man because the voice change for the Inquisitor was too jarring :(

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?

Nuebot posted:

I accidentally over wrote my sister's FF8 save file like, decades ago and she still brings it up as an excuse to get mad at me over video games.

My brother did that, overwriting my lategame FFVII save with Toy Story 2, and I still resent that more than the time he (accidentally) broke my front teeth.