Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
I ran past a campfire in Shadows of Mordor, a slave exploded out of it and ran off. He looked very confused.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
I left the batmobile attached to a Riddler puzzle, this is what happened. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esRI8Il5ZXY

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
I had a similar thing happen in the exact location except Batman got stuck on the wall. I thought he would flip around and get the mooks but they ended up warping to him.

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
I gave one of the companions in Fallout 4, Ken Valentine, a Fat Man. Ken proceeded to disappear from my side when I entered a building that happened to be full of enemies. Ken was loose in the building somewhere responding to the enemies threats.

Ready to fire upon them with miniature nukes.

I pretty much turned the game into a survival horror game.

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
Why is the ship made of cardboard?

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
Aiden Pierce's iconic cap

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
The necro jumped out of that guy

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
Fun glitch in my PS5 copy of Dead Space, if I go through the start menu too fast, the camera gets locked onto the close up of the save point while Isaac has free movement. It stays like that until i reload the save.

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

Philippe posted:

Is he deadly? Listen, chum! He's got radioactive cum.

Blasting loads on her thigh, cause he is a pull out guy! Look out there goes Spider-man!

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
It's Bethesda's least buggiest game

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

credburn posted:

Goodness!

thats a mod

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
im going to have to call you back, i got trapped in the void again

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

Rigged Death Trap posted:

What did you put in those darts lmao

helium

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
If you rub yourself against a corner just right you can get out of bounds and fly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
game needs to add a salute emote so you can salute the sinking bugs