Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

bucketmouse posted:

Does this count? TASVideos presents: The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess in 0:00:22.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zif-0RxXNhM
it was the april fools submission

My real favorite is the error handler in Sonic 3D Blast for genesis. It pops up a dialog that says something like "Congratulations! You've found the secret level select!" and dumps you at the stage select.

This happens every time the game has some sort of terrible error it can't recover from, like if you whack the cart really hard while the genesis is on. There used to be a great video of this on youtube but the uploader seems to have been banned.

I found this out by accident when I was a kid and I knocked the cartridge with my foot. It was amazing. My method after that was to pick up the console by the cartridge and drop it a few inches. Worked every time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

miscellaneous14 posted:

Another Vinesauce corruption, this time of Donkey Kong 64. I remember watching the steam when this stuff was happening, and it crashing like every 10 seconds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgnsY-qHT1M

What's the deal with this Vinesauce thing? Are these genuine in-game bugs or does he manipulate the game code with a game genie or something like that?

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

SkySteak posted:

He manipulates the game using a software that generally fiddles with the code.

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

It's basically a program that you can use to screw with bits of code to simulate cartridge tilting.

That sucks, it makes it a whole lot less interesting.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Rujo King posted:

Be careful when you stare into the skybox, for sometimes, the skybox stares back.

Well you could set it post-Catachumen.

Ahahaha. Would be good seeing this in motion.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Lamprey Cannon posted:

In Dead Space, the physics engine occasionally throws a fit if your FPS is too high. So, if you've got a high-end computer, and you've got VSync off, things like this tend to happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25dMdWEyAMk

I probably would have thought that was part of the game. Reanimated bodies furiously trying to get out.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Elfface posted:

That reminds me of the WoW glitch

Clearly, they were Druids.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

My face is hurting from laughter

RagnarokAngel posted:

I originally bought The Wolf Among Us to fill in time gaps between The Walking Dead. Now I use walking dead episodes to fill in time between Wolf Among Us eps. I enjoy it a lot.

Same. I'm finding myself enjoying The Wolf Among Us more than The Walking Dead, and I really, really liked the first season.

The Wolf Among Us is awesome, get it. The comic is good too.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUOtprD3CQs

john cena

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Highest fps I've pulled so far is 900+ in the main menu. Also I get 300+ fps in the lock picking game which makes it a bit harder because your lock pick pretty much breaks instantly when you try to use it in the wrong place.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Waldorf Sixpence posted:

You say glitch, I say literally every rocket I've ever built in KSP. (What are those cool unfolding things though? I haven't played since they added the first planet beyond Kerbin/Mun)

They're legs so that the rocket can attempt to land after being used, ala the SpaceX Falcon 9