Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

FoxxorTheRed posted:

I found out about a glitch in Borderlands the other day where if you are playing the Siren class and fall off a cliff, you can enter phasewalk and your character will respawn with full health and shields but you won't have to pay the resurrection fee.

That reminds me, there's a glitch at t-bone junction where if you drive off the edge but switch from driver to gunner seat mid-air you will live. Then you can switch back to the driver's seat and drive around. People who are up above can teleport to the gunner's seat just fine down there. You can drive through anything there, and there are various places where you can fall to a sub-level and then eventually just freefall under the map. My friends and I do this every time we play borderlands.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
To me she looks really high. It's the part where she just stares at her hands all "I can see the music!" style.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I was looking at Assassin's Creed 2 easter eggs and found this glitch. The video explains how to accomplish it, but I skipped to the entertaining part.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvVul0W1Snk&t=957s

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

redmercer posted:

Generally speaking, they flagged way, WAY too many NPCs as essential. It seems they were deathly afraid you might fail a quest

There's quest in Dawnguard where you have to go kill someone in a random city, in public. There's a bonus objective if they're a high profile target. Trying to find someone who was high profile and not essential proved to be quite difficult.

Also for bonus annoyance, it had to be outside so basically the entirety of the Jarl's court is off limits since they never leave the palace.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

NaturalLow posted:

Sometimes Louis is killable, sometimes not. I guess it just depends on which version of him you get. The weird thing is a lot of quest-related NPCs aren't marked as essential, while some "background" NPCs that do basically nothing are. For example there's some guy in Windhelm whose only real purpose is to stand around saying racist poo poo about dark elves and brawl with you once for 200 gold. But you can't kill him. :psyduck:

This was also a problem when I got the Dawnguard DLC. Bethesda decided it was a good idea to make most merchants non-essential and place them merchants next to the front gates of cities. Which also just happens to be the spot where random vampire attacks spawn. The only way to avoid it is to side with the vampires, which is just annoying.

If you side with the vampires then the Dawnguard will show up and attack you, which will cause everyone to be hostile towards them, so it's basically the same thing on the other side.

Also random vampire attacks still happen even if you're a vampire.