Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

You get used to it. I don't
even see the code. All I see
is Ipecac, Scapular, Polyphemus...

Necc0 posted:

Anyways I have a request. Someone put up a glitched mario64 video that was pretty well done. There's a ton of them out there but this guy kept it fairly short and sweet and his narrating wasn't annoying. If it helps any he turns into a sign at one point and meets Peach at the end. I've been looking for a while and haven't been able to find it.

This one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NM8K-w3gK3I

Color Printer has a new favorite as of 04:44 on Aug 9, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

Sigma_Bark posted:

This doesn't count as funny and is more than a simple glitch but I laughed maniacally when it happened, you know, that kind of crazy despairing laugh you do when no amount of cursing will fix a problem.

I was playing Virtue's Last Reward one night (maybe a week ago) and I was just getting started in the Pressure Exchange Chamber puzzle and after a few minutes my game just flat out froze and I couldn't do anything. Assuming it was nothing, I restarted my game and had blasted through 40 minutes of dialogue to get back to the PEC, saving my game once the escape started (Which I regret doing). Low and behold my game froze AGAIN and when I restarted my game again to load my save file; all I got was a black screen.

The long and the short of it is that I lost 30+ hours of game play and have to start all over again and hope my game doesn't, once again, die.

Thank you for listening.

You probably (I may not be reading this correctly?) stumbled onto a very well-known bug the 3DS version has where the game has a good chance of loving up your save file if you save during a puzzle sequence in a puzzle room. I wouldn't do that again.

(If you didn't do that or you're playing the Vita version you just got unlucky I guess)

Color Printer has a new favorite as of 17:50 on Jun 6, 2013

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

His face makes that screenshot. It's like he's totally freaking the gently caress out about being embedded into the ground.

And also that you're pointing a gun at him I guess

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

Lobok posted:

Why someone would title this "i quit videogames" is beyond me.

Maybe. Just maybe. It is not intended to be taken seriously and is in fact a joke pointing out the absolute absurdity of what just happened (because seriously how does something like that just happen). Maybe. Just guessing here.