Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

Dog, what are you doing? Get away from there.
You don't even have thumbs.
I've always liked this little compilation of glitches that the creator experienced while making a music video of Assassin's Creed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5k3F2ivYhy4&t=66s

I've also personally encountered the multiplying rooftop guard in the second game, as seen here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K20V7xZ8Go8

kinmik has a new favorite as of 23:57 on Jul 25, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

The Aphasian posted:

most of the glitches are amusing.
:catstare:

Twice I was literally stuck between a tree and a hard place, just looping the jumping/falling animation ad infinitum. Three times I analyzed a clue left by an animal and Connor froze while apparently suffering a seizure. I had to leave the Animus to fix it.

Although, yes, there's the floating weapons and the occasional flying puma and there was one instance in Revelations that I also experienced in III that I'm not sure is an actual physics bug or if the devs were having fun where I shot an enemy and their weapon went flying three stories into the air and that was fun to watch.

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

I did the exact same thing. I finished the game already, but now the patch update is making me want to play it all over again to see if it's any less aggravating. drat it, Ubi.

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

I don't even know what this is from, but I think it's pretty great.

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

I tried finding it, or at least the one with Haytham with no luck, but have you seen Altair's crazy psycho smile? :stare:

It's not really a glitch, but I've caught tiny glimpses while playing and didn't know what to believe

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

RatHat posted:

Assassin's Creed 4 has a similar glitch.
Stolen from the Ass4 thread.

GuardianOfAsgaard posted:

Oh god Edward what is wrong with your teeth!? :stonklol:

As far as AC glitches I've encountered personally, I've had the endlessly multiplying rooftop guard in Brotherhood (I think I may have mentioned it in this thread before), and a body skidding around crazily on the ground which had me in tears in Black Flag. There's also some pictures I took from the Tyranny of King Washington that I have to upload later.

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

sticklefifer posted:

Make sure you do the Homestead missions in AC3 when you get to them. They're optional but they add way more characterization to Connor and flesh out the game world itself. 3 was a good game, it just took way too long to get going and as a result most people skipped the really fun optional poo poo.
This man speaks truth. 3 gets a lot of undeserved hate, simply because many of the players played the first two hours, decided it was too slow for their liking and gave up, or just tried to get through it for the sake of doing it. There's pith there, it just takes a while to get to it. :smith:

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

I'm looking for a youtube clip from one of the Spider-man games. It's not really a glitch, but the player didn't hit a QTE button and the end result was Spidey faceplanting on the ground and the building exploding. Help a goon out?

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

From AssCreed 3's DLC.

And then this...rather unsettling one from a while back of Ni no Kuni.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYV0bfqcR1c
I took out the audio because we were falling on our asses with laughter and sounding like idiots.

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

Snake? Snake!

SNNAAAAAAAKE!

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

More of a mod than a glitch but goddamn... :stare:

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

Kennel posted:

From the Steam thread (Assassin's Creed: Unity)

Stolen from this thread, I think.

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

Watched that last night and lost it when the eyes started blinking. Legit the worst thing I've seen in that playthrough.
http://youtu.be/cpyu7C1HesM?t=6m25s

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

Crossposting from the AssCreed thread:
I guess now's as good a time as any to share my small collection of Rogue glitches. Apologies for pictures of a television screen.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXwB1BBnwk4

Shay's slightly disapproving thousand yard stare makes this for me.

Playing through Black Flag again when I board a Hunter ship from an awkward angle. I notice as I'm fighting them that both they and the ship are slipping away from under me. Eventually I'm pushed overboard, floundering in the water, and helplessly watching the Jackdaw sail slowly away, all the while towing the Hunters behind it. The Jackdaw then sails through an islet, beaching the passenger ship at an angle and dumping her crew. I swim closer and I'm teleported to the takeover screen, still askew.

Ubi what

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

Hey, combo.

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

sick trigger posted:

only good witcher 3 gif:

"When ya gotta go, ya gotta go."

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

Jibo posted:

:crossarms: Those credits.
Dat skybox.

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

"When u late 4 class and you make it to ur seat just in time for roll call."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

Mad Max

"Happy Hour"