Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mildly Amusing
May 2, 2012

room temperature
Did somebody say 'video game glitches?'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mildly Amusing
May 2, 2012

room temperature

Kimmalah posted:

Just another day in Skyrim.

Mildly Amusing
May 2, 2012

room temperature
Saint's Row IV released a patch for some minor fixes the other day, and my save started having a few glitches with weapons.

Then, because of my notoriety, I started getting attacked by Zin. As I was stepping out of Friendly Fire one of those big annoying robot things stomped me right in the doorway, which caused me to clip through the floor.

At first I was frozen in place, but after some messing around I managed to start flying underneath the city.

Eventually I fell into the endless abyss, where the game respawned me onto the street. The building I found myself next to had this sign on it, which I had never previously seen:

Unfortunately this patch somehow caused my save to get rid of most of my special weapons, but at least I got a laugh out of it.