Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

I'm working on a hobby game and just realized how much of an influence dwarf fortress has had on my subconscious even though I've never played it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

the feature as depictited in the gif isn't adding any value, so why spend resources programming it lol

(to check a feature box off the list probably)

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Viscous Soda posted:

I haven't played Starfield yet, but apparently a lot of the weapon and armor cases actually have small cracks in their doors. So you can just swipe equipment by lining up at just the right angle and pulling a spacesuit or whatever through the door gap.
just like real life

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Tiggum posted:

Sure, you escaped the zombies, but now you're in space.

question -when's the last time the weather stripping was inspected ?

follow up question - how many atmospheres is this station wagon rated for?