Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

Mierenneuker posted:

Not so much a glitch, but more like DICE not thinking vehicle spawns in Battlefield V entirely through:
https://clips.twitch.tv/HardBeautifulSandwichJonCarnage

Idgi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy
Thanks. I didn't know whether it was a technical overview, lets play, or standard stream. Bad context I guess.

Also twitch video player is trash.

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy
I missed that. That's hilarious!

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy
And then Griffin allowing it, in a total "the rules don't say a dog can't play basketball" way. I love TAZ :allears:

For those who don't know, here's the wiki page for the item.

quote:

The Slicer of T'pire Weir Isles is a stone which, on a successful Persuasion check, can be traded to anyone for the most valuable thing they have in their possession.

quote:

It's a pun of Tupperware. You know how they sell you those things like they're gonna change your life and in the end they just end up sitting in your cabinet unused and collecting dust. My mom has so many useless Tupperware knick-knacks, but you bet they were enticing when they were being sold to her.

Queen Combat has a new favorite as of 18:04 on Dec 19, 2018

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy
Read: SD card.