Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CordlessPen
Jan 8, 2004

I told you so...

Both animations/positions work so perfectly together...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CordlessPen
Jan 8, 2004

I told you so...

Sininu posted:

Not even close lol. It's the current Call of Duty.

Nah, I'm pretty sure it's Skyrim

CordlessPen
Jan 8, 2004

I told you so...
Personally I think the driving is fine, but I also think the driving was fine in GTA4, and I even caught an old post of mine saying the driving in Ghost Recon: Wildlands was okay.

I don't think that anymore, but I question the validity of my driving opinions.

CordlessPen
Jan 8, 2004

I told you so...

The Lone Badger posted:

Is this some obscure clause in Bird Law that allows them to seize ownership of any vessel they alight on?

I'm not sure, let's ask an expert:

CordlessPen
Jan 8, 2004

I told you so...
No, not ymfah!

Edit: In 2021 I also learned/realized that Critical Drinker is a GamerGater.

CordlessPen has a new favorite as of 19:40 on Mar 25, 2021

CordlessPen
Jan 8, 2004

I told you so...
Elden Ring's dragons have a secret weak point:
https://youtu.be/kmt56eJgBTM

CordlessPen
Jan 8, 2004

I told you so...
Last night I was playing NHL21 in Be a Pro mode. I went to the bench after my shift and skipped until my next shift. When the game resumed, the camera went to the bench view but I couldn't see anyone on the ice and my player never jumped on. At first I thought there had been a call just before I could get on the ice, so I waited, but the game never seemed to resume and the commentators were still going at it, so I got worried that the game just kept going but the camera was stuck.

I paused the game, went into the replay theatre, and it turns out that it wasn't the case:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qd7Va5HOgBc

Sorry for lack of audio and lovely watermark.

Edit: Just so you know what's an edit and what's the game going crazy: For the first few seconds the face-off starts as usual, but then both teams teleport inside the boards in front of their respective bench and start doing this weird Silent Hill shuffle for about 10 seconds before all being teleported again to the center of the rink and exploding in a mess of bodies who finally all scatter to their usual positions, including both goalies and 3 referees.

CordlessPen has a new favorite as of 13:58 on Apr 11, 2022

CordlessPen
Jan 8, 2004

I told you so...
Why choke people out when you can have them pass out from the pain of having their shoulder popped out of their socket!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CordlessPen
Jan 8, 2004

I told you so...
Skyrim and VR: 2 wrongs do make a right.