Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004
I finally beat the internet. The end boss was hard.

If they can mod a new multiplayer for Just Cause 3, a variation of this is what they'll find playing my screen when they find my grinning corpse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004

Maybe it was him that was gigantic?

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004

GenericOverusedName posted:

Speaking of Batarian punching...

This isn't so much of a glitch or bug as much as just a quirk of the way the game does stuff. Melee in this game sort of locks you on to the target, so you can actually be effective punching / headbutting poo poo in the middle of all the flippy space ninjas and explosions and poo poo flying everywhere. And poo poo will be flying around a lot because there's a bunch of player abilities that focus specifically on ragdolling and literally throwing enemies around with space magic.

The Batarian melee has a long windup time. The melee locks on to a moving opponent. One of the batarian classes has Shockwave as an ability, which ragdolls stuff across the room.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eTaCRQNH6g
The player community generally terms the combination of the two as "Batarian Hatesurfing". It can work with other characters and abilities but is easiest to do with this one.

Found out the hard way that the last evolution for the Shockwave skill should never be set to "lifting shockwave" if you mean to use it for hatesurfing. It kills the momentum and just suspends unsheilded health enemies midair. Useful, but pretty lame.

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004

You forgot to mention that the Batarians are invincible during the heavy melee animation. Stylish, angry, and invulnerable.

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004

Lobok posted:

I love my curvy and irradiated wife.

Sir, that's just a spent fuel rod.

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004

The physics are stored in the balls.

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004

DemonTrigger posted:

Good game you have there
https://twitter.com/_watsu/status/1453506380074213381
I'm just imagining the character vibrating through all attacks like The Flash.

Amazon should reinvest in energy as their dumpster fire is rapidly approaching nuclear fusion.

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004

Eh, if it works it works. Don't watch how the sausage is made and all that:

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004

neogeo0823 posted:

I know I've seen it in Breath of the Wild, using the magnesis rune. Magnesis lets you lift and move ferrous items, like metal boxes, old minecarts, etc. However, it stops working if you try to stand on the thing you're moving. Instead, take two metal objects. Old mine carts are easiest and can usually be found relatively close to each other. Use the magnesis rune to place cart A on top of cart B. get onto cart A and use magnesis on cart B to lift it up. Fly off into the heavens on your bulky metal chariot.

This is how Neo flies and does other insane poo poo in the Matrix.

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004

Perestroika posted:

I've been playing the new Sniper Elite, and after saving and reloading at exactly the wrong time, I ended up with a dead Nazi's body permanently affixed to my shoulder. Still counted as an actual corpse, too, so I'd have enemies occasionally spot it and come to investigate before they actually noticed me.

https://i.imgur.com/5FNvD4J.mp4

Swiss Army Nazi playthrough?

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I watched this woman spin for like 6 minutes. I might have a brain problem

So that's why this is always blacked out.

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004

Should've kept it and just had the character transported to a party.

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004

Captain Hygiene posted:

You know what, I glimpse somebody's head sitting in a stairwell, I'm gonna keep on walking too.

Or they're just too used to it because they live in the Hitman universe.

"Ey, Jim's done Pegasus'd himself again."

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004

Just drat impossible to target.

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004

crime fighting hog posted:

that's $4,200 a month. bathroom's down the hall.

In Manhattan?! Lucky gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004

Stare-Out posted:

You've been struck by, a smooğ criminal

Hei Hei