Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AmiYumi
Oct 10, 2005

I FORGOT TO HAIL KING TORG

Cleretic posted:

Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines is so broken that even today people are finding new glitches. This was found I think last week; somebody had, somehow, spawned a giant dancing werewolf.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCpLWkHIJ-E
Not actually a glitch; it's some sort of easter egg added in by one of the recent patches - you just open doors at the Luckee Star over and over again, and that'll eventually spawn in the back. Changes the ending, too, AFAIK.

Mind you, the game is still buggy as gently caress. Re-playing as a female Gangrel right now, and some sort of interaction between her regular standing animation and her "idle" pose (crouching) results in her just sort of floating, sideways, into the air literally every time I have a conversation or log onto a computer. So, most of the time I'm playing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AmiYumi
Oct 10, 2005

ibntumart posted:

How does the ending change?
Not sure, just remember the patch guy hinting about the easter egg having a special/joke ending.

ibntumart posted:

You got further than I did with your Gangrel. I couldn't even get past the tutorial because my Gangrel's powers just wouldn't activate.

Mind you, this was a couple of years ago, so maybe a fan has patched that glitch or maybe I should just play the original unpatched version, then patch it after the tutorial or something.
I'd just recommend downloading the latest patch (8.3?). Wesp's some kind of weird little machine; he's been finding things to fix or add back into the game every couple months for the past several years.

AmiYumi
Oct 10, 2005

Techno Remix posted:

Alpha Protocol
That game and I have the strangest history. My copy runs just fine, but my friend's consistently has the same glitch - every time you reload the assault rifle, Mike instead shoves the clip straight through his hand, where it stays for the rest of the level. What?