Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
Hey, just saw you guys at the Oakland show... and it was good!

Xaris fucked around with this message at 02:45 on May 5, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Earwicker posted:

I'm not sure if anyone itt was in the audience at Albuquerque last night, but that was absolutely one of my favorite audiences at a Night Vale show
Even better than us Oakland crowd??? :( (Just saw you out there tonight, good poo poo. )

Though Erins music wasn't my cup of tea, she did a really good job and everything was fantastic.

What's been your favorite and least favorite venues?

Xaris fucked around with this message at 06:44 on Jul 18, 2016

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Earwicker posted:

The Fox in Oakland is definitely one of my favorite venues. I used to live in Oakland and the place was boarded up the whole time I lived there, they did a beautiful job with the reconstruction and I feel super honored to get to perform
Yeah I remember that. Sad it was almost demolished and turned into a parking lot-- that would have been an awful thing. Fox has done wonders to improve uptown and it's crazy how much it's changed in even 5 years, let alone how awful it was 10 years ago where I remember it being depressing and lot of unused/wasted potential.

I need to go to Uptown more because I always have fun there--much more than SF. Where do you live now?

Does Meg change up her opening every show or is that mostly scripted? She was funny as hell and one of my favorite parts and the rules had me cracking up.

Also are you and Mr Fink doing extremely well financially in the top 5% now with the huge success of the show?

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Earwicker posted:

hello we are on tour again!

Portland
Seattle (two shows!)
SF
LA
San Diego
Phoenix
Santa Fe (at Meow Wolf!)
Boulder

the Portland, LA, and Santa Fe shows are sold out already but there are still tix for the others. if you come to a show, come say hi from a safe distance! im the one on the stage with the keyboard and laptop
oh drat i just missed the san francisco one, ah well, going to SF from east bay is too much work :colbert: No Fox Theater this time? I saw some of the first couple tours there and had a blast; it's the best bay area venue these days imo.

ah well, have a good time, those are some cool places. Hows the crowds these days? Do people still dress up a lot as glow clouds and stuff?