Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Everett False
Sep 28, 2006

Mopsy, I'm starting to question your medical credentials.

It did not occur to me until just now that I had always imagined Cecil as looking like a gaunt version of Kevin, and I have no idea why. I will probably continue to imagine him this way, even though I know it's wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Everett False
Sep 28, 2006

"Listeners, there is a strange man in the studio. He says that he's...

... from Earth."

(I am very excited about the TAH crossover.)

Everett False
Sep 28, 2006

Listened to the Debate, and Hiram McDaniels and the Faceless Old Woman telling each other they're beautiful was the cutest thing. :3: I also have a hard time hearing Marc Evan Jackson as anyone but Sparks Nevada, but that loving coffee table bit, holy poo poo. His voice is so perfect for that kind of thing, that kind of... deadpan petulance?

Parade Day was... I don't even know how to express it, that one moment of very real-world tragedy and disappointment and broken dreams.

Everett False
Sep 28, 2006

I am very upset about the Shauns. Or the Seans. Or the Shawns. To be honest, I had always imagined them as three guys named Shaun, Sean, Shawn. Those precious angels. :(

Everett False
Sep 28, 2006

Any news yet on whether the SDCC live show will be open to non-attendees? It seems like most of the convention shows have been technically separate from the convention itself, but I don't want to get my hopes up unnecessarily.

Everett False
Sep 28, 2006

The Geek and Sundry Lounge is hot as heck, wow. Did anyone else make it in? I'm in a shirt with a glittery pink Batman logo if anyone wants to say hi.

Everett False
Sep 28, 2006

Wandering Knitter posted:

I'm seeing a whole bunch of people pissed off about Old Woman Josie all of a sudden? Because she was voiced by someone who is black and not latino? Of course they also threw a fit over Earl being voiced by Wil Wheaton. Man, I'm too old to figure out tumblr drama.

Are... are they not aware that a person can be both Black and Latina? Like... they know Gina Torres exists, right?

:psyduck:

Everett False
Sep 28, 2006

If she's not gonna go back and listen to everything she missed (can't relate but I understand) then maybe... well, it depends on how far back is good for her. My instinct was to say 139 just because I enjoyed Lee Marvin's birthdays, but she'd probably be fine with just 158, since that recaps a little bit of what's going on with time in Night Vale.

Everett False
Sep 28, 2006

I wanted to suggest it, but I couldn't remember which episodes specifically were involved. I figured she wanted something more recent to quick-binge so she could start listening to current eps as soon as possible.

If she wants to listen to a self-contained little arc from a while back I'm still very partial to A Story of Love and Horror. :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Everett False
Sep 28, 2006

Yeah, getting a Peacock ad all about Harry Potter was weird.

But I really enjoyed the woman with the ribbon on her neck :3: The whole episode was great but that one in particular really got me.