Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

Impressive advertising campaign you guys are running.

http://m.abc27.com/default.aspx?pid...type%3drssstory

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Necros posted:

Oh it's that thing. I'm not sure if that would be better or worse than Carlos ponies.

Better just because their fanbase isn't creepily latching on to and sexualizing a mediocre little kids TV show. Homestuck is at least written for nerdy teens and college students.

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

maxnmona posted:

As of this moment, we are #1 in Comedy and in the top 5 on the overall chart. We've had as many downloads this week as our entire first year combined.

Congratulations for breaking the podcast mold of "lovely comedians talk about life and stuff" and getting recognized for actually making something worth listening to. I can't wait to see where this goes.

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

iostream.h posted:

How many of you have short waves? I've got 100 200 watts and a 30' vertical on a 40' tower. Lets make a sched, I haven't played pirate radio since high school but I'm down.

Edit: with the appropriate permission from the creator, of course. I should have said that first.

My god, yes. I only have a receiver, but let me know when this thing is happening and I will be listening so hard.

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Admiral Goodenough posted:

Oh cool, I'll just book my transatlantic plane ticket now then?

I wish :negative:

Oh don't worry, I'm scrambling to justify the train ticket and hotel room I'd need. It would only be about $200 for everything as long as I hotel in NJ, that's not too bad... (I'm just broke.)

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

dj_clawson posted:

There are some couch-surfing websites for NYC if you need a place to stay. And there's one that actually requires a ton of references for people to sign up as hosts, minimizing the amount of rape.

Good to know, i was looking at airbnb rooms. The room is actually the cheapest part, it's the local bus, amtrak, and subway that adds up to like $130-140. I'd consider taking a bus all the way, but mega bus et al weren't designed for people with legs.

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Or Kevin doesn't know his eyes are black. Does desert bluffs have mirrors? Real mirrors? Mirrors are dangerous things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

iostream.h posted:

That thought was how awesome it would be to broadcast an episode a night for each night in October up until Halloween night, when I could marathon the last ones (with obvious rest periods between).

Curious if anyone's still interested, I'm sorry it didn't work out before but I'm still trying to get it done!

that sounds fantastic. I'm looking forward to it if you can get it set up!