Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cheapandugly
Jul 6, 2007
Enjoying episode 1 so far. It's good stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cheapandugly
Jul 6, 2007
Loved the weather in this episode, from one of my favorite musicians from where I live.

cheapandugly
Jul 6, 2007

Leospeare posted:

They do and holy hell yes I would proudly sport a Blood Pact Scout badge.

Count me in as well if you ever decide to sell a Blood Pact Scout badge.

cheapandugly
Jul 6, 2007
Today's episode's weather is just plain marvelous.

cheapandugly
Jul 6, 2007

maxnmona posted:

Thanks everyone! We're very proud of this one.

I'm not sure why everyone in this thread seems to be convinced that we're about to stop making these at any moment, but we have no current plans to stop right now.

Good, because never stop. You have me eagerly awaiting the first and fifteenth of every month.

cheapandugly
Jul 6, 2007
Last episode had the best weather yet.

cheapandugly
Jul 6, 2007
Didn't check the thread for a few days. Found out there's a Seattle live show, and that it's sold out. Immediately felt better because I'm going to be out of town anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cheapandugly
Jul 6, 2007
http://www.dailydot.com/fandom/welcome-to-night-vale-carlos-recast-diversity-genre-fiction/

A friend of mine just sent this to me on Facebook earlier today. Not only am I just really happy that people I didn't personally tell about Night Vale are sharing WTNV stuff, but also that this is a really well written discussion about gender and race issues in fiction.