Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

Don't spoil anything for me, but I just got up to the sandstorm episode and it's wonderful.

To be completely honest, I don't like the voice of Carlos, at all. He has the "feeling" of carlos down pat, but his voice just seems way too...much of a letdown from Cecil.

When he got the call from Carlos the first time, I was like IS IT?? IS IT?! IT IS OMG :gizz: and had such a big stupid goofy grin on my face.

I can't believe I didn't hear about this until my non-not-really-a-goon-but-kinda friend wouldn't shut up about it.

Also: Could there be more ambient stuff playing to set the mood while cecil talks?
Also: I didn't like the Weather at first, but the songs lately have been much better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

Ariong posted:

Put a "1" over his hair and a "2" over his skin like in a color by numbers book, but the legend has the two color names scratched out.

Also dripping in blood with a tiny drawing/caption from Kevin going "reminds me of home...:allears:"

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

Is tomorrow the new episode?

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

I've been refreshing sound cloud all day why is 32 not there :(

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

So it's not headcanon because that's a stupid loving word but my theories based on the episode so far is that Night Vale (and by extention Desert Bluff) is actually near to another dimension, in that the worlds overlap and sort of combine, allowing this sort of surrealist fantasy to happen while everyone going about their lives as if everything was normal and these things are just normal things that happen.

My theories about cecil now is probably close to others in that Kevin is not actually cecil but his brother, and around the time that he died to some thing was also perhaps the epicenter of all this weird poo poo to come about (though cecil mentioned other oddities, which could have just been precursors to the event). The event rewrote cecil's memory and personality.

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

Cecil is clearly not human, because he mentions Hirum (sp?) as a human, assuming that's what humans look like. In other words, he doesn't know.

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

when is the next episode?

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

Amateur Sketch posted:

Late Wednesday night. They usually aim releases for the 1st and 15th of each month. The last month has been different due to OHCotA preview episodes.

I recently listened to that and didn't like it. Alice is dead however was good.

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

I liked Alice isn't dead a lot but I could not get into the autistic kid from the circus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

I am so behind on episodes. I need to get caught up, I don't remember the last episode I listened to. Probably sometime after the space war episodes