Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Anchors
Nov 27, 2007
Downloaded both episodes and listened. Went hog wild.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anchors
Nov 27, 2007
John Peters, you know, the Doctor? WHO HAS NEVER HAD ANY OTHER PROFESSION. EVER.

Anchors
Nov 27, 2007

showbiz_liz posted:

Just finished episode 3 or 4 and I'm digging it so far.

Is there ever any explanation for how this community survives, given the constant mass death?

Forced spawning/mating/budding.

Anchors
Nov 27, 2007
This is pretty exciting. I've been rooting for this show since day one and I hope you guys become a top ten fixture and get all the sweet podcasting dollars for the good work you do.

Anchors
Nov 27, 2007
And it's still pretty early in the election cycle, plenty of time for a dark horse candidate to come out of nowhere. Knowing Night Vale, they will literally arrive on Dark Horses, wreathed in flame and sadness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anchors
Nov 27, 2007
Nah, Cecil makes it pretty clear that he is, in all respects, a perfectly normal cat save the fact that it is floating. Makes it even better for me when sometimes it's just weird oddities rather than everything being an eldritch horror beyond thought.