Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Soysaucebeast
Mar 4, 2008

So I'm still getting caught up on the thread, but I wanted to say that episode 79 (Lost in the Mail. The one about the eternal blood space war) is really striking a chord with me. My dad died a few years ago, and I still sometimes struggle with the idea that I didn't know him as well as I thought I did and I just assumed some things about him that weren't true. Hearing that from the other side is really getting to me emotionally. If it weren't for Cecil breaking up the audio recordings I'd probably be crying on the way home.

So good job really getting me emotionally invested Maxnmona.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soysaucebeast
Mar 4, 2008

I know there are a ton of subforums moving over to Discord while everything gets situated either here or somewhere else. Is there a RGD discord that maybe we could move to?

Edit: I just saw this:

Hyrax Attack! posted:

I looked around and I didn't see a dedicated RGD discord, if one already exists please let me know.

I created a RGD discord: https://discord.gg/rTc2f7z

I am new to discord, so if anything is horribly wrong with the channel please let me know and I will try to fix. I like the RGD community and would be cool to keep it going.