Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ms. Happiness
Aug 26, 2009

Just started listening to this. Love it so hard. I had the "Waiting at the Bus Stop" song in my head for days. I look forward to new episodes!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ms. Happiness
Aug 26, 2009

Sex Robot posted:

WAITIN' FOR THE BUS AW poo poo IT'S ANOTHER BUS.

http://satellitehigh.bandcamp.com/track/the-bus-is-late

Aww poo poo found the link.

Ms. Happiness
Aug 26, 2009

that episode made me really want a beard...

Ms. Happiness
Aug 26, 2009

The last two episodes was the best yet! Loved the parallels between the two towns. Now to wait with bated breath for two more weeks....

I've told tons of people about this podcast. Love it so hard.

Ms. Happiness
Aug 26, 2009

Amazing. Thanks for posting.

Ya'll totally didn't look like I imagined. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ms. Happiness
Aug 26, 2009

maxnmona posted:

It was interesting how everyone was drawing Carlos as white until the first person put it together that someone named Carlos who was living in the Southwest probably wasn't and drew him that way. Then it shifted and I haven't seen a white version of Carlos since.

I always imagined Carlos as a Hispanic dude that's hugely swole. His hair is a perfectly poofy pompadour that's really shiny.