Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Every Man Jack
Jan 14, 2010
Pillbug
I just listened to all 3 episodes in one sitting, and goddamn are these great. I can't wait til the next episode, keep up the amazing work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Every Man Jack
Jan 14, 2010
Pillbug
Welp, I'm even more stoked for next episode now. Liminal States was one of my favorite books from last year, and I've loved some of hiss creepier articles on the site, Like 'Instructions For A ____" and Lambspoke. Now that I think of it, I'd love to see a Lambspoke podcast/radio play.

I am glad February is such a short month so I can get my fix a few days sooner.

Every Man Jack
Jan 14, 2010
Pillbug
That was awesome. Not only did we get double the podcast this time, but I'd have to say it was my favorite one so far. Top-notch writing as always and I really like the view into those jerks in Desert Bluffs.

EDIT - Holy crap, I just noticed the logo change for the second part in iTunes. You did a fantastic job with all of the little touches.

Every Man Jack fucked around with this message at 20:43 on Mar 15, 2013