Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

E4C85D38
Feb 7, 2010

Doesn't that thing only
hold six rounds...?

I finished the pilot, and it's a very enjoyable and entertaining listen. I'm going to listen to the second one on my commute.

On that note, I heard a sample from Ditmas (by far my favorite Disparition song from Neukrk), but I didn't recognize the others. Do you plan on using your existing songs, creating bespoke music for the show, or some mixture of the two?

I'm kind of hoping it's the second because the idea of a "Music from Night Vale" original music album greatly appeals to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

E4C85D38
Feb 7, 2010

Doesn't that thing only
hold six rounds...?

maxnmona posted:

Hey, bumping this to let anyone who lives in NYC know that we are doing a Commonplace Books reading at Webster Hall next Tuesday, July 31, that will feature a LIVE PERFORMANCE OF WELCOME TO NIGHT VALE, with the voice of Night Vale, Cecil Baldwin, and Earwicker providing live musical accompaniment. And it's completely free to go to. So check that poo poo out.

Here's the facebook event page: http://www.facebook.com/events/136770596463125

Also look forward to episode 4, "PTA Meeting", in just a few days.

I wish this was being streamed so badly. (Turns out you can't walk on highways/parkways/turnpikes. Who knew?)

E4C85D38
Feb 7, 2010

Doesn't that thing only
hold six rounds...?

My favorite moment in the series so far has to be when Cecil, just for a moment, dropped the radio voice and just started angrily talking conversationally, normally, probably because it was just completely unexpected and bizarre for someone that has never before dropped his slow, clear enunciation including while under siege from lovecraftian horrors.

I am so very excited for the upcoming episodes.