Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

On3moresoul
Apr 22, 2010
Lipstick Apathy
Wow episode 5 is already up? Kudos on keeping on track with your production schedule, glad to see the hooded figures or the black helicopters haven't delayed you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

On3moresoul
Apr 22, 2010
Lipstick Apathy
You've got my entire office at work enthralled with your humorous brand of horror. To the point where I got angry at another co-worker who went ahead and listened to one of the new episodes a couple days before our Sunday group listen. Perhaps he would be more comfortable moving to Desert Bluffs to be with people of that kind.

Anything special being done for Halloween?

On3moresoul
Apr 22, 2010
Lipstick Apathy
The latest episode was pure gold. I work overnights in an office and some of the descriptions used made me feel like I was spiraling down into the story itself.

Don't ever stop.

Night Vale has become an important office staple, we play it every other Sunday (or so) for the whole overnight staff to hear. We need something like this to unify us and it gives us a common hatred for Desert Bluffs. Man, I really hate those guys.

On3moresoul
Apr 22, 2010
Lipstick Apathy
Any idea how the podcast is doing out there? Anything to reference it against?

Pretty sure I will be picking up a Night Vale t-shirt here before too long, very excited about it. Days that aren't the 1st or 15th are painfully long.

On3moresoul fucked around with this message at 04:29 on Jan 16, 2013