Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sex Robot
Jan 11, 2011

Nothing amazing happens here.
Everything is ordinary.

I am absoutely loving this podcast. It's production values are through the roof and the writing is top notch. Keep making more.

Go, go now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sex Robot
Jan 11, 2011

Everything is ordinary.

Downloading now, literally giggling like a schoolgirl in anticipation. I LOVE the podcast.

Sex Robot
Jan 11, 2011

Everything is ordinary.

maxnmona posted:

Yesterday beat our record for downloads and we are back on the iTunes top 200, so that's all cool. Total downloads at a little over 23,000.

Totally deserved. This whole series is so refreshing and original and well produced I look forward to every episode.

Sex Robot
Jan 11, 2011

Everything is ordinary.

Len posted:

I wouldn't try and do that. It'd just be me using some established system and tweaking it a bit to play with friends. It would probably work with any of the many Call of Cthluhu systems out there.

You are touched by an angel. Roll D20 not to poo poo yourself and go blind.
Your funeral will be wonderful.

Sex Robot
Jan 11, 2011

Everything is ordinary.

This cast is officially

PERFECT

Sex Robot
Jan 11, 2011

Everything is ordinary.

Ms. Happiness posted:

Just started listening to this. Love it so hard. I had the "Waiting at the Bus Stop" song in my head for days. I look forward to new episodes!

WAITIN' FOR THE BUS AW poo poo IT'S ANOTHER BUS.

Sex Robot
Jan 11, 2011

Everything is ordinary.

Still really loving this podcast but I'm starting to get a little creeped out by the rabid nature of the fandom drifting in from tumblr and the like.

I mean in the end you guys deserve every listener you get, but some of those guys are pure creepy/batshit insane.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sex Robot
Jan 11, 2011

Everything is ordinary.

See I'd always be terrified of that one night where that one girl shows up, she's wearing cat ears and really REALLY wants to show you her 'ship art.