Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sweetroy
May 23, 2011
thats a space bar

man i hate yall
Loving this podcast except for one thing that pisses me off every time I hear it: the woman at the end of the podcast needs to get a better mic. It's incredibly jarring to be hearing the smooth, well produced tones of Cecil and then suddenly get a low quality echo-y minute or so. Otherwise everything in this podcast is awesome, and I hope you keep pumping the episodes out!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sweetroy
May 23, 2011
thats a space bar

man i hate yall

Len posted:

I think that means you've made it.

Edit: I've never been on tvtropes before. Do those people have a category for everything? Jesus.

Do yourself a favour and don't look too far into it, that place is a swirling vortex of horrible bullshit.