Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rick Sanchez
Sep 22, 2004

AIDS!
Downloading the first two episodes now. I'm looking forward to being entertained!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick Sanchez
Sep 22, 2004

AIDS!
Jesus Night Vale-ing Christ

I was the 5th person to post in this thread last year, have listened to Night Vale ever since, and had no idea it had blown up like this! I tend to live in a bit of a bubble where podcasts are concerned, so I just hadn't looked into this thread since I last posted. Holy poo poo!

Congrats all around to maxnmona and his team! It's always exciting to see something genuinely creative and different get the attention it deserves.

Rick Sanchez fucked around with this message at 18:29 on Aug 22, 2013