Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Edgar Quintero
Oct 5, 2004

POTENTIALLY DANGEROUS
DO NOT GIVE HEROIN
Just listened to the first 2 episodes, saving episode 3 for later. These are great, I honestly don't think I've heard of any other podcast in a similar style. I've showed it to a couple of my friends who also like it. Please keep these up, they are really entertaining in a unique way.

My favourite character so far is the Indian Tracker, an obviously white man with a cartoonishly inaccurate native headdress who attempts to investigate supernatural events. "I can't believe he said he used Indian magicks, what an rear end in a top hat!."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edgar Quintero
Oct 5, 2004

POTENTIALLY DANGEROUS
DO NOT GIVE HEROIN
Dang, so I guess episode 6 comes out tomorrow. I'm gonna be away from the internet all weekend so I guess it'll have to wait til monday. Anyway, good work this is a unique podcast in a sea of very similar content.