Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cheng Pu
Aug 12, 2005
Poe Theed
Clever Betty
Finally got around to downloading this. As a fan of Coast to Coast I think you nailed the small town paranormal/conspiracy show feel, and the music fits perfectly. Had me smiling like an idiot on the subway, and not in the typical creepy way!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cheng Pu
Aug 12, 2005
Poe Theed
Clever Betty
I think this is my favorite episode so far. Got to hear about a lot of our favorite citizens and I just about lost it at the explanation of what the mysterious lights actually was (or totally wasn't, as the case may be).

Cheng Pu fucked around with this message at 20:34 on Oct 5, 2012

Cheng Pu
Aug 12, 2005
Poe Theed
Clever Betty
Awesome show! Hard to believe it's been a year. I'd hate to spoil but it was quite :smith:. Even if he was an rear end in a top hat.

Cheng Pu
Aug 12, 2005
Poe Theed
Clever Betty
Just got out of the 10pm show, awesome as usual. Scratch that, probably my favorite episode yet. Really enjoyed the guest voices and Jason Webley performances. Keep up the good work, Max and Earwicker!

Cheng Pu
Aug 12, 2005
Poe Theed
Clever Betty
F5'd right as 11 rolled around and all available tickets were already in shopping carts. :(

VVV late show to the rescue again, thanks!

Cheng Pu fucked around with this message at 16:29 on Oct 30, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cheng Pu
Aug 12, 2005
Poe Theed
Clever Betty
So it turns out I won't be able to make tomorrow's 10PM NYC show. Send a PM if you want a ticket.