Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PirateDentist
Mar 28, 2006

Sailing The Seven Seas Searching For Scurvy

Listened to them both the other day, it's definitely staying on my podcast feed. The second was the better of the two, I lost it at 5 headed dragon wanted for... insurance fraud.

maxnmona posted:

We have talked about bringing in guest artists to perhaps both write and perform a little section. We know a lot of writers/performers that would be very capable. But we just want to see where this thing goes and what it develops into before we start messing with the format too much.

I wouldn't mind having people calling in to the show once in a while, wouldn't necessarily have to be a segment on every podcast. But some local reactions to the occasional story could add a lot if done right.

I just love the setting, all the residents have basically accepted the weird poo poo going on. "Yeah, there's a cat floating in there. He has water though, so it's cool."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU