Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

naginalJJ
Feb 10, 2007

Baby, looks like a dance epidemic to me
I'm seeing things I thought I'd never see
Dance epidemic tonight

Broseph Brostar posted:

Bellamy is also important to the Dressrosa arc even though he's barely focused on in the game. It'd be strange for him to reappear in Dressrosa without a prior appearance.

Bart not making the cut is loving criminal, he's easily the most popular in the current arc.

When they were making the game Dressrosa had just started and Bartolomeo hadn't even shown up yet. It's why the Dressrosa part in the game is almost completely made up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naginalJJ
Feb 10, 2007

Dance epidemic tonight

The White Dragon posted:

I think he's Luffy and Ace's other sworn brother who became a Marine. I'm pretty sure he barely appears in-game though.

He's actually a Revolutionary along with Dragon.

naginalJJ
Feb 10, 2007

Dance epidemic tonight

Broseph Brostar posted:

Sabo's in the game though, and his reveal was well after Bart introduction.

It's possible that Oda gave them some basic story beats and Sabo's design when they started. Don't get me wrong, I too would love Bart in the game (also Kidd! Why is Kidd not in the game???)

Suaimhneas posted:

I just tried out playing as Chopper, and I can't figure out how his weakness lock-on thing is supposed to work. The description at the top of his movelist says that after getting the target symbols on enemies I can hit them with a powerful attack by pressing R1, but that just makes him change to Guard Point whether there are target symbols or not. Am I missing something?

I think what it does is that enemies with targets on them take more damage from attacks.

naginalJJ fucked around with this message at 00:38 on Sep 9, 2015

naginalJJ
Feb 10, 2007

Dance epidemic tonight

Suaimhneas posted:

Also I just beat the Skypia level and there was no Enelface, it'd better be in that third treasure event I failed to trigger or the game will be a failure imo :argh:

Enelface is there and it is indeed in that treasure event

naginalJJ
Feb 10, 2007

Dance epidemic tonight

Jibo posted:

Speaking of treasure events. Do some of them not have cutscenes? Starting on the second part of Marineford and up through the next level, none of my treasure events triggered cutscenes, just the little word bubble with the circled question mark. Other cutscenes are playing though.

All the ones I've done have given me cutscenes.

naginalJJ fucked around with this message at 04:15 on Sep 9, 2015

naginalJJ
Feb 10, 2007

Dance epidemic tonight
Yeah Reborn is pretty drat great. Definitely get it

naginalJJ
Feb 10, 2007

Dance epidemic tonight
I love PW3 but I still can't forgive them for not putting in Kidd as a playable character or at all really.

naginalJJ
Feb 10, 2007

Dance epidemic tonight

Darth Walrus posted:

TBF, we've barely seen any of the Supernovas apart from Law in action. Yeah, they did Shanks, but everyone else in the game draws their movesets from a little more on-page combat.

But it makes the showdown outside the auction house in Sabaody really weird and awkward looking without Kidd there

naginalJJ
Feb 10, 2007

Dance epidemic tonight

Ainsley McTree posted:

if I should really just not bother and track down the manga instead (there just seems to be so much of it, is all)

I think you'll actually find there wasn't enough of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naginalJJ
Feb 10, 2007

Dance epidemic tonight

Air Skwirl posted:

So the One Piece live action show on Netflix reminded me how much I liked One Piece Warriors 3, then One Piece Warriors 4 came out and at the time it just didn't have as much content as the complete version of 3. Did they ever add stuff to it or am I better off just re-installing 3?

Well later this month the first bit of new DLC will be hitting. 9 new characters coming starting with Gear 5 Luffy. Maybe more stages in treasure log but who knows. Only thing confirmed is the 9 new characters:
Gear 5 Luffy
Hybrid Kaido
Yamato
Uta
Film Red Shanks
Film Red Coby
Roger
Young Garp
Young Rayleigh