Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Delerion
Sep 8, 2008

unf unf unf
Here's to hoping Warriors Orochi 3 or DW7 will have an us/eu PC release, i've been playing the DW series for several years now, but not having a console means i can only play Warriors orochi 1 or DW4(never liked dw6), both are awesome though and unlocking everything in Warriors Orochi takes a lifetime, but i've mostly gone through it already.

After my last xbox went rrod i have been contemplating on buying a new one but not sure if its worth it just to play DW7/WO3 :|

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Delerion
Sep 8, 2008

unf unf unf
I'm getting a used ps3 tomorrow and its time to catch up on all the console games i've missed over a few years, that means 1st priority is going through dw 7,8 and warriors orochi 3 at least. Here's to hoping the ps3 can handle the incoming marathon gaming sessions.

Delerion
Sep 8, 2008

unf unf unf
So i played through the campaigns of dw8 pc version and started ambition mode, i'm enjoying it immensely, is there a similar mode on warriors orochi or is it worth getting dw7 empires for more of this?

Riding a bear as xu zhu and destroying everything is the best.

Edit:There's also a full japanese voice patch for dw8 pc, but im not sure if stuff like that can be linked? this also includes voices for camps and other stuff that's not in the english voice version.

Delerion fucked around with this message at 13:35 on May 26, 2014

Delerion
Sep 8, 2008

unf unf unf
Op could use an update!

What are the current top dogs in DW,SW and empires versions of either?

On steam that is, sadly SW empires is not on pc :(

Delerion
Sep 8, 2008

unf unf unf

Jack Trades posted:

Probably DW8, SW4-2 and DW8E. There's not much to choose from on PC.

I'd kill a man for another Empires game on PC tbh. They're extremely my poo poo.

Thanks.

My favourite part of dw8xl was ambition mode anyways so hopefully empires will be more of that.