Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

I just got done with the Main Log in One Piece, Water 7 is definitely the worst action stage because of how borderline confusing it gets. Also the 3 Admirals in general are complete pains to fight.

I tried to online co-op yesterday with a few friends who got the game and it works great, we had a lot of fun. The only annoying thing is having to reinvite after every level.

My favorite thing is pressing select with all the characters to see what they do. (Luffy puts on his hat, Zoro puts on his bandana, etc...)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Been playing DW8XLCE on my ps5 after not touching the mainline series outside of HW since vanilla DW8 on ps3 and god drat does nothing quite scratch that "I want lots of Stuff to Unlock" itch like that game does.

Been thinking about playing SW at some point, but I'd like the closest experience to what DW8 offers in terms of scope and I heard SW5 is mostly early sengoku/nobunaga stuff. Would SW4 be more my jam?

I'm also a loser who cares about ~lore and continuity~ so I haven't played any of the orochi games since I think the first 3 directly follow eachother plotwise? I could have misread that though.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Will Samurai Warriors 4 ever drop in price on the ps store?? :negative: