Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PureRok
Mar 27, 2010

Good as new.
The problem with Arslan is that there's nothing there. Just as the story is starting it ends. Literally.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PureRok
Mar 27, 2010

Good as new.
The Ninja Gaiden port, however...

PureRok
Mar 27, 2010

Good as new.
I personally think the PW games are overrated and are pretty mediocre all round.

PureRok
Mar 27, 2010

Good as new.
Only if they let you grind everything and have amillion billion levels.

PureRok
Mar 27, 2010

Good as new.
DW9 was begging to be made into an Empires game, so I'm glad they're finally doing it.

PureRok
Mar 27, 2010

Good as new.
So how is SW5 if I'm someone who doesn't care about weapon moves being cloned (I think everyone being unique is overrated, tbh)?

PureRok
Mar 27, 2010

Good as new.
I wish they would stop with this multiple character control they've moved toward in the newer games. I want to play one character, not babysit 2-3 others while trying to musou my way through the universe.

PureRok
Mar 27, 2010

Good as new.

Jack Trades posted:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1879330/WARRIORS_OROCHI_3_Ultimate_Definitive_Edition/

Note: In this title, online co-op play, online versus play, and some online features for "Musou Battlefields" are not supported.

WO3 is considered the better one, yeah?

I guess I can buy this game a 4th time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PureRok
Mar 27, 2010

Good as new.
I actually really enjoy playing as a lowly lieutenant or something for my kingdom in DW8E. But I've always been a follower rather than a leader.