Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paying2Lurk
Sep 15, 2023

I'd take a bullet
for a bud any day.
How did DW9 Empires turn out? I hated 9 at release, but I've been playing it again for "free" with PS Plus and liking it a little more. So that's got me thinking about 9E after ignoring it since it came out. Worth it for like $30?

I love the Empire games because I'm too dumb and ADD-riddled for regular strategy games. But if the strategic part is light enough and broken up by a bunch of musou action? Well, that's just perfect.

I can just go back and finish 7E or 8E, but it would be neat to try the newest one if it's not horrible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU