Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

abagofcheetos
Oct 29, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
The fact that DW3 isnt available on the PS4 should honestly be considered a criminal act and KT should face lengthy jail time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

abagofcheetos
Oct 29, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

FanaticalMilk posted:

I think it's probably a case where they put out a lot of PS2 downloadable games on the PS3 and didn't feel that the cost of porting all those games a second time to PS4 would be worth it/financially viable. I don't know about anyone else, but for me, the only PS2 games on PS4 I care about are the ones that didn't get re-released on the PS3 in some form.

My interest is that it would be DW3, in high res, with an improved framerate. I guess I could gently caress with it on my computer but ehhhh

abagofcheetos
Oct 29, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Ryoga posted:

Imagine if 4kids media was dubbing old Chinese books. It's honestly one of the most amazing things ever.

What 4kids did to yugioh is a work of art fitting of the Smithsonian, so this must be amazing

abagofcheetos
Oct 29, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Samurai Warriors 4-II question: so the game has those survival challenges, and I noticed that the first time I did each one I got a shitload of reward, but each subsequent time not nearly as much. Does that bonus amount reset weekly with the leaderboard or what?

abagofcheetos
Oct 29, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

ZogrimAteMyHamster posted:

Only the first time you finish each one AFAIK, unless you improve your result for a higher grade.

Aww drat, thanks. The grind is always hilarious with these games.