Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

"You're the best looking guy here."

Shinjobi posted:

I'm wondering if I should jump right into CAW fun, or run through it with Lu Meng. Man, Lu Meng was a cool dude. His story is one of my favorites in the Three Kingdoms.

It's been nearly a decade since I read the book, but doesn't Lu Meng get driven to insanity by the ghost of Guan Yu?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

What does fame do or determine? I'm still waiting for the download to finish and haven't played DW since 7 first came out.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

What is weapon compatibility based off of? I chose the great sword for my CAW and their compat is only 2 stars, but it's 3 stars for the axe weapon type.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

To help answer earlier questions about your own CAW showing up in a campaign, I think default options for campaigns will sprinkle your CAW's throughout the land? Correct me if I'm wrong, as I'm still looking for mine.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

In 7E, is there some way to choose who you fight a battle as? I'm doing a gathering of heroes, and used a CAW team. Am I stuck only playing as my ruler, or can I pick another person to play as during battles?

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Hahaha, I must have tried every button press except that one, thanks guys.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Is there a gundam musou on ps4? I've been playing samurai 4 empires but otherwise I haven't played a musou game in years.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Simon The Digger posted:

I actually own the Singaporean version of Gundam Breaker 3 (I bought the original on PS3 and loved it, but my PS3 died before I could play the second one) and it's amazing. I really want to get a Singaporean PSN card and grab the DLC, I hear it's also pretty good.

Playasia usually has some cards.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

"The great Gan Ning will FIGHT you!"

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Never played an orochi game, are they the same as a warriors game but with all the franchises in one?

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Yeah I feel like I'm the only person not disappointed by this news. Although I've already played p5, maybe that's why. At this point any p5 release is just a way to listen to the soundtrack.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Having a blast playing through pirate warriors 3 for the first time. I'm switching between story and dream mode picking up coins. Do all the coins get used in some way? I've got rare coins like zeff, or the first marks you get for maxing out crew levels, but I don't see anywhere to use them.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Ah okay, I was wondering where they'd come in.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Is there a good combo for getting the 2000 buddy kills in dream log? Seems like buddy options are random in levels. I'm finding occasional buddies that have great support attacks (Caesar clown I think did really well) but is there a good main character to pick for trying to get this coin?

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

I think it's one of the haki coins you get in dream log, requires 2000 ! Kills in a single map.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Are any of the dragon quest games decent? They're both on sale and probably as low as they're ever going to get.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Azran posted:

There are four characters left to be revealed, and it's 100% guaranteed one of those is going to be Hanzo. Any bets on the remaining three? I'm expecting Masayuki Sanada to make the cut, personally.

Has the rifle guy been revealed yet? Loved him (saika?)

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

I'm assuming this will also run poorly on switch handheld mode?

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

I was in high school during the ps2 launch and my family managed to find one for Christmas. I spent the majority of my winter break playing DW2 front and back, to this day I can still hear the lovely delivery of "the great gan Ning will FIGHT you!" in my head.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

So my ps4 died a year and a half ago, and only just got around to finding a new one. I was about two trophies away from platinum on PW4, but I remember having a hard time on the last free mode mission (really hard, even with beefed up luffy and white beard).

Is there a recommended character that is great for this last mission? I'd like to just wrap the game up if possible.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Missing tweet, what's it say?

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Okay so I have warrior'd in ages, loaded up a bunch to play this weekend. Whatever has been available on Playstation plus over the years, I've got dw8E, SW5, and pirate warriors 4. Haven't played pw since launch, I was a few missions away from getting platinum and just got trounce by a very difficult fight.

Which of the new dlc characters are great for the harder stages? I was using whitebeard and luffy but wasn't quite getting through.

After that, I'll probably try the empires game, as I've always loved the empires series (and CAW)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

What's the best mission to grind money in Pw4? It's the only trophy I have left to get and it's driving me nuts not having it yet.