Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

I actually enjoyed Fist of the North Star Musou. I felt like the levels were more organic than Dynasty Warriors and it did one vs one (boss battles) better. Each character truly felt unique through their special moves. I'm glad to hear it's getting a sequel.

I haven't played a true Dynasty Warriors title in a long time, having opted for the other licenses like Dynasty Warriors Gundam. I think it helps to keep the series fresh. There's only so many times I can play as Sun Ce over 5+ games. It was a lame design choice to have him with a spear I think from Dynasty Warriors 4-6, and I'm glad he has tonfas again in 7.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Playing DW8XL and the Battle of Fan Castle for Wu in the story mode is ridiculous.

Am I supposed to just let them flood the castle out and defend Cao Ren? I'm good enough to stop the flood, but by the time Guan Yu shows back up - both Cao Ren and the other guy are swarmed by enemy generals and don't survive long enough.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Effort post about playable characters

Pre-Eclipse Guts
After-Eclipse Guts
Full Berserker Armor Guts
PE Griffith
Femto
After-Eclipse Griffith
PE Caska
PE Corkus