Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Darwins_Foot
Sep 24, 2007
*Stomp*

Kylaer posted:

For those who are interested, here is another Doc Eldar piece...

Absolutely outstanding; best WH40K I've read in a long time. Don't ever stop!

Are these hosted somewhere else? I'd like to pass it along to non-goons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darwins_Foot
Sep 24, 2007
*Stomp*

Kylaer posted:

Thank you all, glad you enjoyed the piece! I have created Word document files with each of the stories and hosted them on Mediafire, is that suitable? Let me know what they think, thank you. Here they are:

Perhaps I'm screwing it up, but these are absolutely impossible to download. 1 in 30 times I can get them on my google drive, but after two I'm giving up. IE won't play dice either, it just downloads a copy of the mediafire webpage with the download button for some reason...

Darwins_Foot
Sep 24, 2007
*Stomp*

Kylaer posted:

Huh, I have no idea what's wrong there, it seems to work for me on both Firefox and IE. If you've got a suggestion for another place to upload them, though, I can do that, no problem.

Good question, I'm no expert on filesharing.

My immediate thought was to just use a personal site with free sharing like google drive or dropbox (using PDFs instead of .doc), but perhaps you'd want to keep stuff separate from your personal accounts. In that case though, creating separate gmail accounts doesn't take that long.

Maybe someone else has a better suggestion? =)