Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:
Holy poo poo just had a revelation on the surviving Eldar gods

You got Khaine the warrior, you got Isha the healer of disease and then you got cegorathambor (I ain't spelling his name) the trickster.

Did these three survive because their Chaos equivalent intervened? Like we know Isha and Khaine did. Did Tzeneetch interfere to save the trickster?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Fearless posted:

Khaine did not survive; he was shattered or torn to pieces and there doesn't seem to be anything in eldar mythology about those pieces coalescing into a whole again. Cegorach hid in the webway and Isha was abducted by Nurgle and is used to test the virulence of his plagues.

I argue it is close enough since none of the other gods did the shattered existence. And everytime an avatar of Khaine shows up, the bloods and skulls flow.....

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

What if, and hear me out, this fragment manifests in yellow, being let's say a king in it's manifestation

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

NihilCredo posted:

Well... a very prominent twitter account is apparently furious that the codex sucks, although to be fair that might just be due to a reported ton of heavy-handed nerfs.

Link is :nws: NOT loving SAFE FOR WORK :nws:

https://nitter.poast.org/MiaMalkova/status/1778564854955335927#m

Got deleted sadly.