Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008
Has anyone read Kraken? The concept of a Space Wolf hunting sea monsters on a water planet is rad as gently caress to me, does it do the idea justice?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008
Go play 3E War For Armageddon!

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008
Just finished Galaxy In Flames. Is it worth keeping to the release order for the rest of the books I want to read? I most want to read Fulgrim and First Heretic, but Flight of the Eisenstein seems to follow on pretty directly.

I'm assuming I am not the only one who just skims for a few pages whenever they start describing combat. I think I only read two fights in whole across the whole trilogy.

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008
Yeah, I am pretty familiar with the fluff. Most of the original trilogy was wanting to see how stuff happens rather than seeing what happens. First Heretic it is then!

Is there a Perturabo based HH book?

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008
Are there any books which have in-depth stories about the primarchs pre-crusade. I'd love to read a novel about Mortarion on his hideous toxic death planet for example. So far the most detail I've seen is the old Index Astartes articles back when White Dwarf was worth buying.

Gough Suppressant fucked around with this message at 14:36 on Sep 23, 2012