Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Damn Bananas
Jul 1, 2007

You humans bore me
I don't know if this counts as an "improvement" because I didn't do anything, but when I applied for a home loan (applied to be qualified for a home loan? I'm still fuzzy how this works) they of course did a credit check and I got my credit score in the mail: all 3 hovering between 750-775. Until this official number, CreditKarma.com has been telling me my score was something like 680. Too bad CreditKarma's assessment of my credit holds no official weight :woop: Pleasant surprise!

Damn Bananas fucked around with this message at 16:27 on Jan 12, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Damn Bananas
Jul 1, 2007

You humans bore me
Budget control counts as an incremental improvement, right?

Slowly but surely reeling in that ridiculous overspending on food, and exchanging eating out for eating in. It's not perfect but it's progress! And the grocery budget included a trip to Costco for such things as 10lbs of lean ground beef, 2 dozen chicken breasts, and enough TP/paper towels/garbage bags to last until the end of days.